56K was founded in January 2017 and has grown to be a respected and senior digital marketing agency in Sweden. We are currently 30 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search & Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO.
Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients by having experienced consultants and great technology. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
Are you an experienced Analytics and Implementation specialist looking for new opportunities?
56K is growing and we are now looking for a Senior Analytics and implementation specialist to join our Analytics and CRO team. The Analytics and CRO team consist of web analysts, implementation specialists and CRO specialists.
As a senior member of the team, you will take on the more complex client projects, mentor junior members of the team and identify business opportunities. You will also work on a more strategic level by leading the client towards building a data-driven organisation with the right set of tracking, KPI:s, processes and tools.
We believe that you are a problem solver with an analytical mindset who has a passion for data, have a deep technical know-how and a curious mindset. An entrepreneurial type of person who wants to work in a small team environment where your work and ideas will have an impact on shaping the future of the team.
- Lead and execute tracking and analytics projects.
- Deliver and implement technical tracking solutions using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Arrange workshops to collect business demands for the analytics platform and translate the client’s business goals into a tracking plan with measurable KPI:s.
- Visualise data by setting up dashboards and KPI-reporting.
- Prepare and present in depth analysis reports to clients.
- Work on our most complex projects, enabling our clients to get the maximum value from their analytics platforms.
- Advise the client on the next steps in tracking and analytics and lead the client towards that.
The ideal candidate
- Outstanding analytical skills with a data-driven approach.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational and prioritisation skills to handle complex projects
- A team player who can contribute with ideas, feedback and implement new ideas.
- Hungry to find and keep up to date with new industry technologies and tools to ensure new opportunities are tested and implemented where appropriate
- Proven experience in executing and managing complex analytics projects
- At least 3+ years experience in an Analytics and Implementation role using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager for web and app.
- Experienced in setting up dashboards and reporting in DataStudio, PowerBi, Tableau and other visualisation tools. Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups and general data management)
- Knowledge of database languages (e.g. SQL) and scripting languages (e.g. Python) or a desire to learn
- Google Cloud Platform experience, particulary BigQuery or a desire to learn.
- Excellent in communicating, visualising and presenting your results and analytics assignments
- Fluent Swedish and/or English communication skills (verbal and written), additional languages are advantageous.
Nice to haves
- Big data analysis and machine learning experience. Preferably within Python which we use internally.
- Experience in CRO and A/B-testing
- Experience integrating web analytics with CRM/BI data
- Knowledge and experience in other digital marketing (SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic). We value people who are coming from a broader background within the digital world.
What we offer you
- 37,5h work weeks
- 1.5h/week paid “free time” (work out, play pingis, hangout with colleagues, etc)
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- 30 days vacation
- Wellness Allowance (friskvård) 5000 SEK per year
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment
- Senior colleagues with deep technical skills
- Knowledge lunches every 2 weeks and lab days evey 2 months
- Be part of building a disruptive agency
- Endless love from our office dog Flora, Nelson and Billie
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recruit ongoing.