56K was founded in January 2017 and has grown to be a respected and senior digital marketing agency in Sweden. We are currently 14 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search & Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO.
Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients by having experienced consultants and great technology. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
We are searching for a Senior Analytics & Implementation Specialist to join our team in Stockholm. A problem solver who is an entrepreneurial type of person who is suited to working in a small team environment and wants to be part of building a growing startup.
- Translate the client’s business goals into a tracking plan with measurable KPIs.
- Implementing the tracking plan by giving requirements to developers and setup of Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics.
- Work closely and transparently with your clients and confidently guiding them to the next level of tracking and analysis. This means being the driving force for tracking & analytics in clients agile teams working closely with their product owners, UX and developers.
- At least +3 years experience in an Analytics and Implementation role using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager as tools.
- Have a hunger to learn and develop their own skillset.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and tool to ensure new opportunities are tested and implemented where appropriate.
- A team player who can contribute with ideas, feedback and implemented new ideas.
- Fluent Swedish and/or English communication skills (verbal and written), additional languages are advantageous.
Nice to haves
- Full stack developer skills – being able to develop your own tools from idea to finish. Preferably Python as one of your favourite languages which we internally use, but any language is welcomed.
- Google Cloud Platform experience, particulary BigQuery.
- Big data analysis and machine learning experience. Preferably within Python which we internally use.
- Knowledge and experience in other digital marketing (SEO, CRO/UX, Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic). We value people who are coming from a broader background within the digital world.
What we offer you
- 37,5h work weeks
- 1.5h/week paid “free time” (work out, play pingis, hangout with colleagues, etc)
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment
- Senior colleagues with deep technical skills
- To challenge and develop your knowledge and skills
- Be a part of building a disruptive agency
- Endless love from our office dog Flora
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recruit ongoing.