We are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager to lead our team of specialists who have a lot of passion for leading complex client projects and show a willingness to grow/share your knowledge with other people.
Your team will consist of around 5-6 specialists in the digital analytics team who work on a wide range of clients within a variety of industry verticals including insurance, e-commerce, news, and B2B services.
Overseeing the development of team members is a key responsibility in this position. You will be working closely with each team member to plan their development, help with client planning and strategy, while also acting as a sounding board for and providing feedback on their ideas.
In addition, the financial and resource planning for the team will fall under your responsibilities. The role will also require you to build and maintain long-term relations with key stakeholders from the client-side.
The position will require you to identify cross and up-sell opportunities that drive genuine business value for our clients. You will also support new business activities pulling together information for pitches and supporting in pitch meetings.
The senior manager position is one of our most valuable roles and is the key to our success as a business. You will, therefore, be given the freedom you need to build your team and to set your own goals and we will make sure to give you the support and resources to do so.
- Team leadership and development of a channel team that consists of around 5-6 specialists.
- Be a strategic advisor and sometimes client lead to bigger clients.
- Work hands-on within your team’s specialism when required.
- Support consultants in relationship building with key stakeholders.
- Working directly with Google to set both short and long-term roadmap.
- Development of the consultants you manage included setting their development plan and yearly salary reviews.
- Own team OKRs and support team with setting personal OKRs.
- Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for existing clients.
- Support the senior team with new business activities.
- Identify and feedback to the product team on improvements or new opportunities for product development.
- Work with product managers to ensure all processes and procedures are documented.
- Be an ambassador for 56K and continually work with 56K marketing and attract talent to the company.
The ideal candidate
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has broad and deep experience within the field of digital analytics. You should have a deep understanding of how the tools Google Analytics Google Tag Manager and Google Optimize works and how to set requirements for each tool. Previous experience working at an agency or at a large e-commerce actor is a plus.
Experience in coaching junior team members or team leadership within the field of digital analytics should be something that you already have or have a strong desire to develop. You will be a focal point of 56K and our analytics offering so thought leadership is also key to keep improving our already reputable analytics experience, as well as promote your own brand.
To thrive in this position, you will need to be able to take ownership, have a strong desire to learn continually, and the ability to set your own goals and direction. We will provide the trust and support you need to do so.
Challenging and improving ways of working should come naturally to you. We are continually working to improve our internal process and deliver more value to our clients through innovative solutions. You’ll be a key part of this feeding back to our product team with valuable information about improvements and possible new products.
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in digital analytics; measurement, collection, analysis, and reporting of web data.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing platforms and the connection between them.
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Optimize.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal English/Swedish skills.
- Previous agency experience (+).
- Experience in working with large e-commerce actors (+).
- Experience in working with the full Google Marketing Platform stack (+).
- Experience in working with Google Cloud Platform (+).
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- 37,5h work weeks
- 30 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Wellness Allowance (friskvård) 5000 SEK per year
- Private Health Insurance (sjukvårdsförsäkring)
- Critical injury & life insurance (Trygghetsförsäkring vid arbetsskada och Tjänstegrupplivförsäkring)
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment that will challenge and develop your knowledge and skills
- To be a part of building a disruptive agency
- Leadership development
- Endless love from our office dog Flora
If this seems like a role that would fit you, then please send an email to email@example.com with your CV attached and a short introduction of yourself with an explanation of why you would be a great fit for this role.
We recruit ongoing and will meet with candidates until we’ve found our match. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!