56K was founded in 2017 and has grown organically with clients like If, TUI, Hemnet, Skincity, Nordiska Galleriet and Apohem. We are currently 28 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search & Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO. Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
We are looking for a Senior Paid Social Manager to build up one of the most respected Paid Social teams in the Nordics. Currently we have one Paid team that works with both Paid Search and Social. Since we believe in specialising, we are going to split these teams into two. In the position as a Manager, you will lead a team of specialists working on complex client projects within mainly Facebook Ads, but also other relevant paid social channels like LinkedIn, Pinterest and Snapchat. Building processes and setting a way of working will be a high priority. Today we work with a wide range of clients within a variety of industry verticals including food, fashion and home services.
Recruitment and overseeing the development of team members is a key responsibility in this position. You will be working closely with each team member to plan their development, help with client planning and strategy, while also acting as a sounding board for and providing feedback on their ideas. In addition, the financial and resource planning for the team will fall under your responsibilities. The role will also require you to support our client advisors in building and maintaining long term relations with key stakeholders.
The position will require you to identify cross and up-sell opportunities that drive genuine business value for our clients. You will also support new business activities pulling together information for pitches and supporting in pitch meetings.
The Senior Manager position is one of the most senior roles and the key to our success as a business. You will, therefore, be given the freedom to set your own goals and grow the team with minimal direction.
- Team leadership and development of a channel team.
- Be a strategic advisor and sometimes client lead to bigger clients.
- Work hands-on within your team’s specialism when required.
- Support consultants in relationship building with key stakeholders.
- Development of the consultants you manage included setting their development plan and yearly salary reviews.
- Own the teams goals and support team with setting personal goals.
- Identifying up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for existing clients.
- Support the senior team with new business activities.
- Identify and feedback to the product team on improvements or new opportunities for product development.
- Work with product managers to ensure all processes and procedures are documented.
- Be an ambassador for 56K and continually work with 56K marketing and attract talent to the company.
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has broad and deep experience within Paid Social. You should have a deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, and hands-on experience of an additional digital marketing platform is also advantageous for this position. Experience of coaching junior team members or team leadership within Paid Social should be something that you already have or have a strong desire to develop.
Your responsibilities will be relatively broad, so we don’t expect you to be able to answer every question and know how everything works at 56K from day one. To thrive in this position, you will need to be able to take ownership, have a strong desire to learn continually and the ability to set your own goals and direction. We will provide the trust and support you need to do so.
Challenging and improving ways of working should come naturally to you. We are continually working to improve our internal process and deliver more value to our clients through innovative solutions. You’ll be a key part of this feeding back to our product team with valuable information about improvements and possible new products.
A marketing related qualification is an advantage but not a requirement. We are looking for someone who has proven hands-on experience within digital marketing (3 years minimum), and who wants to keep learning. We are not as worried about how you reached where you are today.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- 37,5h work weeks
- 30 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Wellness Allowance (friskvård) 5000 SEK per year
- Private Health Insurance (sjukvårdsförsäkring)
- Critical injury & life insurance (Trygghetsförsäkring vid arbetsskada och Tjänstegrupplivförsäkring)
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment that will challenge and develop your knowledge and skills
- To be a part of building a disruptive agency
- Leadership development
- Endless love from our office dog Flora
If this seems like a role that would fit you, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV attached and a short introduction of yourself with an explanation of why you would be a great fit for this role.
We recruit ongoing and will meet with candidates until we’ve found our match. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!