56K was founded in January 2017 and has grown to be one of the most respected and senior digital marketing agencies in Sweden. We are currently 34 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search & Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO. Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to our amazing SEO-team. In this role you will own and lead the product development within SEO and be responsible for our templates, ways of working and tools. You will also be part of new business activities, pulling together information for pitches and supporting in pitch meetings.
Your responsibilities will be relatively broad, and to thrive in this position, you will need to be able to take ownership, have a strong desire to learn continually and the ability to set your own goals and direction. We will provide all the trust and support you need to do so.
- Responsibility for product development within product specialism (SEO)
- Synchronise product development for you specialism within the company who work within other specialism
- Collect feedback on our products and services from both clients and our consultants
- Work both hands-on and strategically with our biggest and most complex clients.
- Identifying new areas for product development using industry knowledge and the insights you gain from your client projects
- Work with technical specialists and developers within the product team to realise solutions
- Own the documentation of processes and procedures for your specialism and set processes of how to roll out production solutions.
- Help with thought leadership and marketing efforts by showcasing the new products and services that are a result of product development within your specialism.
- Preferably smarter than us.
- Strong passion for SEO
- Attention to detail and strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Analytical skills
- A team player who contributes with ideas and feedback.
- You have 6+ years of experience in SEO
- You have deep expertise with SEO tools
- Ability to be both a self-starter and team player; strong interpersonal and communication skills are required
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
Why 56K – What we offer you
- 37,5h work weeks
- Flexible working hours
- Knowledge sharing and workshops
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment
- Amazing colleagues
- To challenge and develop your knowledge and skills
- Be a part of building a disruptive agency
- Endless love from our office dogs
Send your resume to email@example.com. We recruit ongoing.