56K was founded in 2017 and has grown organically with clients like If, TUI, Hemnet, Skincity, Nordiska Galleriet and Apohem. We are currently 21 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search & Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO. Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
In the position of Senior SEO manager, you will lead a team of specialists working on complex projects primarily within SEO. The team will consist of around five specialists who work on a wide range of clients within a variety of industry verticals including insurance, banking, fashion, home services.
Overseeing the development of team members is a key responsibility in this position. You will be working closely with each team member to plan their development, help with client planning and strategy, while also acting as a sounding board for and providing feedback on their ideas. In addition, the financial and resource planning for the team will fall under your responsibilities. The role will also require you build and maintain long term relations with key stakeholders from the client side.
The position will require you to identify cross and up-sell opportunities that drive genuine business value for our clients. You will also support new business activities pulling together information for pitches and supporting in pitch meetings.
The Senior Manager position is one of the most senior roles and the key to our success as a business. You will, therefore, be given the freedom to set your own goals and grow the team with minimal direction.
- Team leadership and development of a channel team that consists of around 5-6 specialists
- Development of the consultants you manage included setting their development plan and yearly salary reviews
- Be a strategic advisor and sometime client lead to bigger clients
- Work hands-on within your teams specialism when required
- Support consultants in relationship building with key stakeholders
- Working with Google to set both short and long term roadmap
- Own team OKRs and support team with setting personal OKRs
- Identifying up-sell and cross sell opportunities for existing clients
- Support senior team with new business activities
- Financial planning and reporting for your team
- Resource planning including vacation planning
- Identify and feedback to product team on improvements or new opportunities for product development
- Work with product managers to ensure all process and procedures are documented (Making sure that the team have all the information they need in Notion)
- Continually work with 56K marketing & attract talent to 56K
We are looking for an experienced candidate who has broad and deep experience within SEO. You should have a deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem, and hands-on experience of an additional digital marketing platform is also advantageous for this position.
Experience of coaching junior team members or team leadership within SEO should be something that you already have or have a strong desire to develop. You will be a focal point of 56K and our SEO offering so thought leadership is also key to keep improving our already reputable SEO experience, as well as promote your own brand. Ideally you will already have experience in writing blogs for online publications as well as speaking at industry events.
Your responsibilities will be relatively broad, so we don’t expect you to be able to answer every question and know how everything works at 56K from day one. To thrive in this position, you will need to be able to take ownership, have a strong desire to learn continually and the ability to set your own goals and direction. We will provide the trust and support you need to do so.
Challenging and improving ways of working should come naturally to you. We are continually working to improve our internal process and deliver more value to our clients through innovative solutions. You’ll be a key part of this feeding back to our product team with valuable information about improvements and possible new products.
A marketing related qualification is an advantage but not a requirement. We are looking for someone who has proven hands-on experience within digital marketing (3 years minimum), and who wants to keep learning. We are not as worried about how you reached where you are today.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary
- 37,5h work weeks
- 30 days holiday per year
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Wellness Allowance (friskvård) 5000 SEK per year
- Private Health Insurance (sjukvårdsförsäkring)
- Critical injury & life insurance (Trygghetsförsäkring vid arbetsskada och Tjänstegrupplivförsäkring)
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment that will challenge and develop your knowledge and skills
- To be a part of building a disruptive agency
- Leadership development
- Endless love from our office dog Flora
Send your application and CV to email@example.com. We recruit ongoing.