56K was founded in January 2017 and has grown to be one of the most respected and senior digital marketing agencies in Sweden. We are currently 35 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search & Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO. Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
We are searching for an SEO Specialist to join our team in Stockholm. An entrepreneurial type of person who is suited to working in a team environment.
- Manage small to medium size client accounts
- Support senior team members with medium and large clients
- Perform keyword research and create content recommendations based on search behaviour and volume
- Conduct website audits and provide technical recommendations
- Monitor and analyse site performance using analytics and ranking tools
- Preferably smarter than us.
- Hungry to find and keep up to date with new industry technologies and tools to ensure new opportunities are tested and implemented where appropriate.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational and prioritisation skills to manage multiple work requests and projects in our company wide tools.
- Outstanding analytical skills, data-driven approach. Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups and general data management).
- Technical depth but also a understanding for UX and other traffic channels
- A team player who contributes with ideas and feedback.
- Fluent Swedish and English communication skills (verbal and written), additional languages are advantageous.
- At least +4 years experience in a SEO role with proven track record of delivering results that drive organic search traffic growth.
- Strong skills in Google Analytics, Excel/Spreadsheets, Screaming Frog & other SEO tools
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and experience in other digital areas (Analytics, Tag manager, CRO/UX, SEM, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic).
What we offer you
- 37,5h work weeks
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- Breakfast every wednesday
- 1,5h additional free time every week (working out, ping pong, etc.)
- Knowledge sharing, workshops and Lab days
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment
- Senior colleagues with deep technical skills
- To challenge and develop your knowledge and skills
- Be a part of building a disruptive agency
- A geeky board game and video game room
- Endless love from our office dogs
Send your resume to email@example.com. We recruit ongoing.