56K was founded in January 2017 and has grown to be one of the most respected and senior digital marketing agencies in Sweden. We are currently 12 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search & Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO. Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
We are searching for a Senior SEM Specialist to join our team in Stockholm. An entrepreneurial type of person who is suited to working in a small team environment and wants to be part of building a growing startup.
- As a Strategic advisor you will translate the client’s business goals into a paid media strategy with measurable KPIs.
- Work closely and transparent with your clients and confidently guiding them to the next level of performance marketing.
- Hands on optimisation including execution and optimisation of PPC campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms, mainly Google Ads and Search Ads 360.
- Develop and implement bid, keyword, and targeting strategies for paid media.
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses and scale winning tests.
- Preferably smarter than us.
- Hungry to find and keep up to date with new industry technologies and tools to ensure new opportunities are tested and implemented where appropriate.
- Proven experience in executing and communicating sophisticated and successful search media plans and strategies.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational and prioritisation skills to manage multiple work requests and projects in our company wide tools.
- Outstanding analytical skills, data-driven approach. Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups and general data management).
- Understanding of where paid search fits in the online and offline marketing mix.
- A team player who contributes with ideas and feedback.
- Full Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certification.
Fluent Swedish and English communication skills (verbal and written), additional languages are advantageous.
- At least +4 years experience in a Search Marketing role with proven track record in PPC, both hands on operational level experience as well as strategic planning.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and experience in other digital areas (SEO, Analytics, Tag manager, CRO/UX, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic).
What we offer you
- 37,5h work weeks
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment
- Senior colleagues with deep technical skills
- To challenge and develop your knowledge and skills
- Be a part of building a disruptive agency
- A geeky board game and video game room
- Endless love from our office dog Flora
Send your resume to email@example.com. We recruit ongoing.