56K was founded in January 2017 and has grown to be one of the most respected and senior digital marketing agencies in Sweden. We are currently 34 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search, Paid Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO. Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
We are looking for a Senior Social Paid Specialist to join our performance team in Stockholm. We are just about to build this team, and we want to offer the best performance solution to our clients. This role will be amongst the first to be recruited for this purpose which means it will be an important role in shaping the team. We are looking for an entrepreneurial type of person who is well suited to work in a small team environment and wants to be part of building a growing startup.
- You will be able to translate a client’s business goals into a paid social media strategy with measurable KPIs.
- Work closely and transparently with your clients and confidently guide them to the next level of performance marketing.
- Hands-on continuous optimization of campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms, mainly FB Ads Manager (or smartly), Snapchat, Tiktok and Youtube.
- Develop and implement bid and targeting strategies.
- Evaluate the performance of social media campaigns.
- Suggest optimal budget allocation between different channels e.g. FB/IG/,Tiktok, Snapchat etc.
- Be up to date with new marketing opportunities in social media channels.
- Identifying growth opportunities, testing hypotheses, and scale winning tests.
- Measurement and reporting of social campaigns
- Preferably smarter than us.
- Hungry to find and keep up to date with new industry technologies and tools to ensure new opportunities are tested and implemented where appropriate.
- Proven experience in executing and communicating sophisticated and successful social paid media plans and strategies.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational and prioritisation skills to manage multiple work requests and projects in our company-wide tools.
- Outstanding analytical skills, data-driven approach.
- Understanding of Facebook Pixel and Facebook Conversion API, as well as Google Analytics.
- Understanding of where paid social fits in the online and offline marketing mix.
- A team player who contributes with ideas and feedback.
- At least +4 years experience working with social paid advertising and having profound experience from working with FB business manager, Snapchat etc.
- Experience from working with Youtube or/and Smartly is a plus. You should both have hands-on operational level experience as well as strategic planning.
- Fluent Swedish and English communication skills (verbal and written), additional languages are advantageous.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and experience working with Smartly and other digital marketing tools like Google Data Studio/ Google Analytics/ DV360.
- Knowledge and experience in other digital areas especially Programmatic.
- Knowledge and understanding of the importance of tracking, and difficulties in evaluating campaigns across digital marketing channels due to different attribution models etc.
- Experience from working with Linkedin advertising.
What we offer you
- 37,5h work weeks
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- 1,5h of additional free time every week (working out, ping pong, etc.)
- Knowledge sharing and workshops
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment
- Senior colleagues with deep technical skills
- To challenge and develop your knowledge and skills
- Be a part of building a disruptive agency
- A geeky board game and video game room
- Endless love from our office dogs
Send your resume to email@example.com. We recruit ongoing.