56K was founded in January 2017 and has grown to be one of the most respected and senior digital marketing agencies in Sweden. We are currently 34 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search, Paid Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO. Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top class results for our clients. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
We are looking for a Social Paid Specialist to join our performance team in Stockholm. This is a junior role but we are looking for someone who has the ambition and interest to learn about the digital landscape and wants to become a specialist within the digital marketing field. We are looking for an entrepreneurial type of person who is well suited to work in a small team environment and wants to be part of building a growing startup.
- Campaign set-up in different social media self-service tools e.g. FB/IG/,Tiktok, Snapchat; Twitter etc.
- Understanding of how a client’s business goals affects the chosen optimization of campaigns.
- Monitoring and reporting on campaign delivery.
- Work closely with clients and be their sounding board regarding campaign set up and other operational requests.
- Hands-on continuous optimization of campaigns on a variety of advertising platforms, mainly FB Ads Manager (or smartly), Snapchat, Tiktok and Youtube.
- Ability to create creative briefs to fit requirements of Social Campaigns and provide constructive feedback to in-house/external design teams
- Understanding of bid and targeting strategies.
- Evaluate the performance of social media campaigns.
- Preferably smarter than us.
- Hungry to learn everything that there is to know about FB Ads Manager and social media platforms, becoming a true specialist within the field.
- Great communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Understanding of Facebook Pixel and Facebook Conversion API.
- A team player who contributes with ideas and feedback.
- At least +1 years experience working with social paid advertising and having experience from working with FB business manager, Snapchat etc. You should have hands-on operational level experience.
- Experience from working with Youtube or/and Smartly is a plus.
- Fluent Swedish and English communication skills (verbal and written), additional languages are advantageous.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge and experience working with Smartly and other digital marketing tools like Google Data Studio/ Google Analytics/ DV360.
- Previous experience from working with clients in a consultant role.
- Knowledge and experience in other digital areas especially Programmatic.
- Experience from working with Linkedin advertising.
What we offer you
- 37,5h work weeks
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work remotely.
- 1,5h additional free time every week (working out, ping pong, etc.)
- Knowledge sharing and workshops
- A fun entrepreneurial work environment
- Senior colleagues with deep technical skills
- To challenge and develop your knowledge and skills
- Be a part of building a disruptive agency
- A geeky board game and video game room
- Endless love from our office dogs
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recruit continually.