56K was founded in January 2017 and has grown to be a respected and senior digital marketing agency in Sweden. We are currently 36 consultants working with tailor-made and data-powered strategies within Organic Search, Paid Search & Social, Tracking, Analysis and CRO.
Our aim is to be the best in the industry and not the biggest, by being disruptive and delivering top-class results for our clients by having experienced consultants and great technology. We work with both startups and well-established brands.
Are you an Analytics and Implementation specialist looking for new opportunities?
As a consultant at 56K, you will work with clients in all different industries, in both smaller projects as well as long-term contracts.
You have experience working with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager and have developed a passion for solving technical implementation and data puzzles. You have experience working with data layers.
We believe that you are a problem solver with an analytical mindset who has a passion for data, have a deep technical know-how and a curious mindset. An entrepreneurial type of person who wants to work in a small team environment where your work and ideas will have an impact on shaping the future of the team.
- Lead and execute tracking and analytics projects.
- Deliver and implement technical tracking solutions using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Arrange workshops to collect business demands for the analytics platform and translate the client’s business goals into a tracking plan with measurable KPI:s.
- Visualise data by setting up dashboards and KPI-reporting.
- Prepare and present in depth analysis reports to clients.
The ideal candidate
- Outstanding analytical skills with a data-driven approach.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational and prioritisation skills to handle projects
- A team player who can contribute with ideas, feedback and implement new ideas.
- Hungry to find and keep up to date with new industry technologies and tools to ensure new opportunities are tested and implemented where appropriate
- 2-3 years experience in an Analytics and Implementation role using Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager for web and app.
- Experienced in setting up dashboards and reporting in DataStudio, or other visualisation tools.
- Knowledge of database languages (e.g. SQL) and scripting languages (e.g. Python) or a desire to learn
- Basic experience in BigQuery or a desire to learn.
- Excellent in communicating, visualising and presenting your results and analytics assignments
- Fluent Swedish and/or English communication skills (verbal and written), additional languages are advantageous.
Nice to haves
- Experience in CRO and A/B-testing
- Knowledge and experience in other digital marketing (SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic).
We value people who are coming from a broader background within the digital world.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We recruit ongoing.